Primary Skill: Digital Print
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Job ID: 52407
Apply for Job >>
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Country: United States
Salary Range: $15 - $20
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
1. Bindery Cutting & Folding
Click here to see more details
2. CSR Commercial Print
3. Digital Print Programming / Mail
4. Bindery Mailroom
5. Graphic Design Adobe Cloud
6. Lettershop Inkjet Operator
7. Lettershop Inserter Operator
8. Administrative Mail
9. Mail / Delivery Bulk Mail/Addressing
10. Digital Print Mailroom
11. Digital Print Ricoh
12. CSR CSR
13. Bindery Inserter Operator
14. Premedia/Prepress Digital Preflight
15. Premedia/Prepress VDP (Variable Data Programmer)
16. Digital Print Black and White Print Operator
17. Digital Press Digital Press Operator
18. B/W High Speed B/W Copier
[More Company Info...]
Commercial Printing (Offset & Web)
520 Center St
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Are you ready to work with us? We are a family-run printing company seeking an experienced digital press operator with direct mail experience.
We all wear many hats, that keep our jobs interesting! Your primary responsibility is the complete operation of our digital color and monochrome printing machines. We use both toner-based an inkjet printing equipment daily.
Your attention to detail is critical to help us meet production quality standards, schedules, and deadlines in our fast-paced production environment.
Other duties may include; bindery as requested or noted on work order, binding, cutting, padding, scoring, perforating, drilling, stapling, and direct mail inserting, job packaging and maintaining a clean and operable workspace.
Must have: 2-3 years experience operating a digital press with EFI Fiery Controller, 2-3 years of experience working in a printing or in-plant provider, Accurate color perception, Mid-to-advanced PC skills, Self-starter and organized with problem-solving skills, Ability to lift 40 pounds
We will provide on the job training.