Primary Skill: Executive Leadership
Location: Concord, New Hampshire
Job ID: 49376
Apply for Job >>
Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017
Country: United States
Salary Range: Negotiable
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): Any Shifts
No additional skills were listed.
Click here to see more details
[More Company Info...]
Direct Mail Production Services
92 Old Turnpike Road
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Concord Direct is a $40 million company in the national Direct Response market headquartered in New Hampshire. Our approach combines an in-house expertise and capabilities in consulting, creative, digital, and direct mail execution to deliver a customized and integrated solution tailored to fit our clients’ unique needs and objectives.
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to provide the leadership, management, and vision to develop a strong and dynamic operational foundation to meet the business demands of the company now and into the future.
The COO will:
• Direct and oversee all operations, including the management of people, processes, and resources to meet the business demands of the organization.
• Develop and lead a high-performance, continually improving work culture through effective management, assessment, and development of the organization. This culture will include Lean principles, metrics, clear and consistent communication, and employee engagement at all levels to build a goal-oriented culture.
• Collaborate with the executive team to guide the company’s growth, scale, and planning of the business and foster innovation by incorporating new production technologies to support and enhance our service offerings in the direct response space.
• Guide the company’s operations, purchasing, and investment to continually improve productivity and reduce cost.
• Have strong experience with MRP systems and (along with the company’s CFO and IT Manager) oversee the effective deployment of the company’s information system(s) as the foundation for effectively coordinating production activities and transferring information. Essentially, replace paper-based information flow with digital information to achieve the seamless transfer of real-time information throughout the production process.
• Direct and coordinate various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g. training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, security, etc.).
• Experience with manufacturing is required, ideally with experience with high-volume production, digital printing technology, and data processing needs of a leading-edge direct mail facility.
You must be skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning. You should also be able to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems is a must.
We offer our employees competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for growth and a casual and collaborative work environment. To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com. Visit our website www.concorddirect.com to learn more about our company and the clients we serve.
Concord Direct is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.