Primary Skill: Prepress-Digital
Location: Houston, Texas
The Production Manager supervises and manages digital printing production, including employees, workflow, equipment and technology.
Primary responsibilities include receiving work orders and managing entire production process from file submission, proofing and artwork correction through digital ...
to view full job description
Job ID: 56715
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022
Country: United States
Salary Range: 40k - 50k
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
1. Prepress-Digital Large Format Signage
2. Supervisory/Management PrePress Supervisor
3. Graphic Design Adobe Cloud
4. Supervisory/Management Prepress Production
5. Production Digital Press
6. Mail / Delivery Data Management
7. Quality Control Quality Assurance
8. Prepress-Digital Adobe Creative Suite
9. Digital Print Xerox
10. Digital Print Konica - Minolta
11. Digital Print Large Format Operator
12. Bindery Production Coord
13. Project Manager Print Production Manager
14. Maintenance Digital
15. Production Coordinator
16. Supervisory/Management Print Production Manager
17. Bindery Large Format
You can apply for this position online using Printworkers.com online resume and application process.
If you are already a member, then Login Now.
Otherwise, feel free to Register Now and try out our services.