Primary Skill: Digital Print
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Digital Copy Operator (Emerson College)
Operator is responsible for producing high quality documents utilizing cut-sheet digital color printers, as well as binding equipment to produce documents for internal clients. The Operator will work with the supervisor to prioritize work requests and ...
to view full job description
Job ID: 51635
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Country: United States
Salary Range: $10 - $15
Type of Work: Direct Hire/Flex-Hire
Work Shift(s): Any Shifts
1. Bindery Folder
2. Bindery Cutting & Folding
3. Quality Control Quality Control
4. Bindery Perfect Binding
5. Digital Print Konica - Minolta
6. Large Format Printing Assistant
7. Digital Print Operator
8. Digital Print Scanner/Operator
9. Finishing Cutter Operator
10. Reprographics/Copy B/W Copier
11. Reprographics/Copy Large Format
12. Digital Print Wide Format
13. B/W High Speed B/W Copier
14. Bindery Large Format
15. B/W High Speed Hand Bindery
16. B/W High Speed Color Copier
You can apply for this position online using Printworkers.com online resume and application process.
If you are already a member, then Login Now.
Otherwise, feel free to Register Now and try out our services.