Plant-Production Manager, 40" sheetfed
Primary Skill: Supervisory/Management
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Job Description & Duties
Our current plant manager has decided to retire (a little sooner than anticipated). The Plant Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the production facility. Working with shift leaders, press operators, production planner and sales team to ensure proper ...
to view full job description
Job ID: 49546
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018
Country: United States
Salary Range: Negotiable
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
1. Supervisory/Management Production Manager
2. Supervisory/Management General Manager
3. Supervisory/Management Plant Manager
4. Supervisory/Management Print Shop
5. Supervisory/Management Director of Production
6. Supervisory/Management Commercial Print
7. Supervisory/Management Plant Supervisor
8. Supervisory/Management Plant Production Supervisor
9. Supervisory/Management Operations Manager
10. Supervisory/Management Director Printing & Mailing Services
11. Supervisory/Management Print Production Manager
You can apply for this position online using Printworkers.com online resume and application process.
If you are already a member, then Login Now.
Otherwise, feel free to Register Now and try out our services.