Plant Manager, 40" sheetfed
Primary Skill: Supervisory/Management
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Job Description & Duties
Plant Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the production plant. Responsibilities include hiring, training, & if need be, dismissing, plant personnel including planning, expediting, prepress, press, digital, bindery, tabbing, mailing, shipping, delivery, ...
to view full job description
Job ID: 48840
Posted: Thursday, August 24, 2017
Country: United States
Salary Range: Negotiable
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
1. Supervisory/Management Production Manager
2. Supervisory/Management Plant Manager
3. Supervisory/Management Print Shop
4. Supervisory/Management Director of Production
5. Supervisory/Management Commercial Print
6. Supervisory/Management Operations Manager
7. Supervisory/Management Director Printing & Mailing Services
8. Supervisory/Management Print Production Manager
You can apply for this position online using Printworkers.com online resume and application process.
If you are already a member, then Login Now.
Otherwise, feel free to Register Now and try out our services.