Primary Skill: CSR
Location: South Portland, Maine
Job ID: 48912
Apply for Job >>
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2017
Country: United States
Salary Range: $15 - $20
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
1. CSR Corporate
Click here to see more details
2. Administrative Clerical
3. Clerical Order Entry
Direct Mail of Maine
[More Company Info...]
Direct Mail Production Services
44 Manson Libby Road, PO Box 10
Scarborough, Maine 04070
DMM, Inc. (Direct Mail of Maine, Inc.)
Is seeking a dynamic, professional individual to join our Client Service team! The Account Coordinator position will be responsible for supporting Account Managers’ administrative duties, while learning about the business. This position is a stepping stone to become an Account Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a 20 million dollar transactional print and mail company with national clients and two US locations. DMM is proud to have over 35 years of history in the industry, forming successful, strategic partnerships that last. As a data driven service provider, DMM has been recognized for its industry expertise and received numerous awards/accolades from the Print on Demand Initiative, Printing Industries of America and the New England Direct Marketing Association.
Experience in customer service is desired. Position requires good interpersonal skills, proficiency in Microsoft office suite, attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Project management experience would be helpful. Knowledge of printing and/or mailing is a plus!!!
DMM offers a competitive salary, contributory Health, dental, and vision insurance; employer provided life and disability insurance. 401(k) plan, legal shield plan, vacation and holiday pay. Flexible work schedules.
Resumes to HR Manager, Chris Hyfield
The Account Coordinator is responsible for administrative support to the Client Services Team. Responsibilities include assisting the Account Managers with the client relationship and facilitating quotes, entering work orders, proofing, trafficking of jobs, and billing. The Account Coordinator works closely with Production and provides support to the senior account management team as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare quotes for estimate, sends to client once approved and follows up accordingly.
• Coordinate order details and enters jobs into DMM’s order management system. This includes attaching samples, special instructions, data processing/postal requirements, proofing, and outlines the production specifications by department.
• Works closely with other internal departments and outside vendors to monitor trafficking of jobs to ensure efficient and timely processing to meet customers’ expectations.
• Communicate with clients on job processing status, resolving job discrepancies, material shortages, postage requests, proofing and assists in checking materials for accuracy before sign off/release.
• Monitor inventory and postage levels.
• Escalate issues directly with the Account Manager as needed.
• Advise internal servicing issues and troubleshoot issues directly with operations under the guidance of the Account Managers.
• Consult team members and leverage knowledge for continued growth and to improve team effectiveness.
• Provides backup for team members as needed.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned to help DMM achieve its corporate goals.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Adaptable to change.
• Proactive approach.
• Results Driven.
• Administrative support acumen.
• Customer Focus.
• Technical Capacity.
• Communication Proficiency.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years additional education preferred.
• Prior administrative support experience.
• Experience in mailing, printing, and customer service or project management preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, proven organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Postal/marketing or direct marketing experiences a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and possess strong communication and people.
Job Function Standards:
• Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines and handling light materials and supplies.
• Ability to life up to 25 lbs.
• May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communication face-to-face, on the telephone, and in writing.
• Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping.
General Work Environment:
• Normal exposure to office environment.
• Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment.
• Occasional local travel.