Primary Skill: Sales
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job ID: 48616
Apply for Job >>
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017
Country: United States
Salary Range: Negotiable
Type of Work: Direct Hire
Work Shift(s): Any Shifts
1. Sales Outside
Click here to see more details
2. Sales Sales
3. Sales Marketing
4. Sales Commercial Print
5. Sales Sr. Account Manager
[More Company Info...]
Commercial Printing (Offset & Web)
One Parrott Drive
Shelton, Connecticut 06484
Print Sales - Account Manager
Reports To: President
Location: Shelton, CT
Job Summary: This position will develop new sales relationships and manage ongoing client needs for print services in accordance with standardized processes and company policies. The candidate must be able to prioritize workload, meet changing deadlines, effectively communicate verbally and electronically with coworkers and clients. Equipment includes brand new 40” Sheetfed offset press, Indigo digital press, full bindery with perfect-binding and saddle-stitch.
• Compiles lists of prospective clients for use as sales leads, based on information from referrals, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites, and other sources.
• Develop lasting relationships with users of commercial print to the benefit of client and company.
• Maintain and grow existing clients.
• Manages RFP process and coordinates internal resources to develop quote prices and credit terms.
• Creates a detailed formal proposal for the client’s consideration.
• Interacts with internal production planners to coordinate best production schedule/method to best meet client needs.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Best efforts are always put forth to exceed client expectations while always prospecting.
A working knowledge of digital and offset printing, bindery, fulfillment and mailing is beneficial. A minimum of 3 years work experience in the print industry. Documented sales history.
Highly motivated, accurate, adaptable, calm under pressure, communication skills, focus on production, efficient, detail oriented, self motivated, ethical, flexible, good listener, problem solver, promotes teamwork, sense of urgency.
Contact: Dan Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org